Little sneek preview of a glamping festival wedding I photographed at Pencarrow House in Cornwall at the weekend. I just love photographing festival weddings, the weather was glorious, the whole wedding a had a lovely laid back Boho rustic feel.
Festival Wedding Elements
- Live music
- Camping or glamping on site
- Delicious street food and open fire spit roasts
- Flower crowns
- Large area for stages, stalls, tents and tipis
- Dont forget toilets and action plan for adverse weather conditions
- Bare feet, flip flops and easy going dresses for dancing the day away
- Why not hand pick your flowers locally if the season allows, even if just for table decorations
- Garden games, wooden ideally
- Hay bales, rugs, cushions all give the look anf feel you crave
More photos to come, once portfolio has been delivered to the happy couple.